This starter kit is perfect for the person who isn’t sure silverware jewelry art is for them and they don’t want to invest a lot of money in getting started. This kit is expandable with optional parts available to you 30 days after you receive your kit. It contains 3 sizes of steel pins with a matching 4-channel high-density nylon ring forming block and 2 nylon bracelet rollers with a matching 2-channel forming block. A custom ram bar with a built-in flattener that fits into a 1-ton arbor press that you provide.
An online video tutorial will show you how to set up and use your new Flatwearable Classic .V2a.
Information on how to view this tutorial is included in your kit.
THE NEW 3D MODEL .V2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!
With a 1-ton arbor press (not included) and our system of attachments, you can bend rings, bracelets, and more. You can stamp on metal and leather. You can set rivets, eyelets, snaps, and Crystal rivets. It’s our most complete and versatile kit ever.
- The kit comes with our custom-built arbor press ram with a built-in flattener and magnetic metal stamping holders
- A heavy-duty arbor press base plate and mounting hardware
- 6 different sizes of steel mandrel pins for varying sizes of rings and small bends such as pendant bails
- three rollers in varying sizes for larger bends such as bracelets, napkin rings, etc.
- 2 magnetic base nylon forming blocks that work in conjunction with all of the steel pins and rollers
- Steel bench block for metal stamping
- Round rubber block for creating gentle curves
- Sample pack of some of our most popular findings
- Wood storage tray.
If you need replacement parts in the future, you can log in to the BENDER PRESS OWNERS PAGE using the password included in your kit. Please refer to the full-color insert for instructions.